But I thought the idea of “Death Panels” was Cuckoo-Pants?
You mean there was such a provision in Obamacare legislation? Obama … *gulp* … lied to us? He and his administration NEVER do that… they are The Most Transparent Administration Evah (tm thingie). I suppose that part isn’t a falsity, if they meant the most transparent lies ever.
Or, unless you don’t count things like the following, which only just scratch the surface of the past few days. Except for the Bow. But, man, that one was a doozy. Not only did they expect us to believe whatever they said unquestioningly, but they expected us to NOT believe our own eyes:
- It wasn’t a bow!
- He’s the Smartest Man Alive (tm thingie).. BUT DON’T LOOK BEHIND THE TELEPROMPTER
- Um, uh, the post office, um
- Nothing to see here, move along…
- I’m post-racial!
- *Everyone* who disagrees with me IS RACIST.
- Oh, that? Well, that’s only Because Shut Up. Also, I inherited it, you Racist.
- Doctors will steal your kids tonsils and lop off limbs willy-nilly! I’m totally not fear-mongering, evil Un-American Conservatives are. And Grandma. And that dude down the block with the fanny pack and flag shirt. He’s a total political terrorist. Ooooh… scary.. run away
- It’s a real town hall.. totally. Not staged at all. No plants! Oh, that one? Um, that plant must have spontaneously sprung from all the bull manure fertilizer I’ve been throwing around.
- No Death Panels! We, um, it costs less, um, you know, um, let me be clear, um, Metabolically Challenged Counseling, uh, Palin is stupid.
Yet, the Senate Finance Committee is *removing* a provision. That the Left and Obama blatantly claimed never existed. Why? Liar-y McLiarPants.